WitJoint Electrical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (a.k.a. WitJoint Automation) as a part of Sonepar China, is paving the way for the transformation and upgrade of China’s manufacturing industry.
Since our inception in 2002, by providing Industrial Automation Services, System Engineering, and e-Commerce Services, we have been a pioneer in helping customers improve their performance, efficiency, reliability and achieve Intelligent Manufacturing.
At our Shanghai Headquarters and across all the customer touch points, the foremost priority of our associates and experts is to meet the most stringent requirements of our diversified customer base operating in all industry sectors.
WitJoint Automation Key Dates:
- 2002 WitJoint Electrical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was established in Shanghai;
- 2002-2012 Sales offices in Suzhou, Nantong, Wuxi, Changzhou, Nanjing, and Hefei were established as customer touch points;
- 2012 WitJoint Automation joined the Sonepar Group;
- 2016 The Cabinet Engineering Department was created as an independent electrical package center;
- 2017 WitJoint Automation Manufacturing Center was established as a subsidiary;
- 2018 Qingdao Ever Green Automation Technology joined WitJoint Automation and became WitJoint Automation Qingdao Office which allowed the expansion of customer touch points to Qingdao and Yantai;Turnover $ 141.5 Million with 10 offices and 310+ associates
Industrial Automation Division (IA)
The fourth industrial revolution is reshaping the global industrial landscape while bringing new opportunities to China. Oriented at developing an innovation-driven economy, China is gathering pace to promote Intelligent Manufacturing to move closer to its strategic goal.
Paving the way for the transformation and upgrade of China’s manufacturing industry by helping customers achieve Intelligent Manufacturing is one of the major missions of our Industrial Automation division.
WitJoint Automation, a Rockwell Automation partner and one of our operating companies, has been making it easier for manufacturing companies to greatly improve their productivity, sustainability and global competitiveness.
Our associates know that realizing the connection between personnel, production processes and operation technologies through the integration of information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT), is creating a more intelligent, more efficient and safer production environment.
Since 2002, the solid industrial automation technology and expertise of our team ensured strong added value to the customers we have been serving with industrial automation products, dedicated services and advanced solutions.
<< Back to About Us